We like tacos, yes, even for breakfast! There is something about getting all the yummy flavors in a single bite. We want to share all our favorites with you!! Try it, you’ll love it!
But don’t worry – we have a lot of delicious, fun non-taco options too for those wanting to mix it up. And best thing of all – it’s YOUR choice! Unlike most B&Bs where there is a set menu item for breakfast each morning and everyone eats the same, here we give you a choice of between 4 – 6 menu items each morning, so no matter what you’re in the mood for, we’re sure to have just what you need to get your day started right!
Please note our public restaurant is closed to the public for low season 2018. Our delicious, free breakfast is always served to guests each morning.
Breakfast for guests staying with us is provided each morning from 8 am –
We cater to all dietary needs – gluten free, lactose intolerance, vegetarian, vegan, etc. And when we say this, we don’t just mean you get the “left overs” of what we make for “regular” breakfasts. All our menu items are custom created to be delicious and filling, with exactly what you need to get started on the right food – and maybe even keep you full past lunch!
Given the fluctuations of what can be found on any given day here in Bocas, we will have a “chalk board” menu that will change regularly.
Here are some examples of guest favorites that you can find here.
- Potato Hash, Egg and Cheddar Cheese Taco with bacon & pico de gallo or country sausage gravy
- Sweet Plantain Hash, Egg and Monterey Jack Cheese Taco with spicy chorizo or smokey pepperoni
- The Surf Break BLT Grilled Taco with bacon, spinach or arugula, pico de gallo, egg and a cheddar/monterey jack cheese blend
- Sriracha Bacon Jam Grilled Taco with egg, monterey jack cheese and green onions
- The BOSS Taco with ground beef, red beans, rosemary potato hash, cheddar cheese and pico de gallo
- Black Bean & Guacamole Grilled Taco with scrambled eggs and monterey jack cheese
“Regular” Breakfast Options– at least one or two of these options available each morning.
- Stuffed French Toast served with a side of rosemary potato hash or maduro hash
- Elvis Presley Style stuffed with bananas, peanut butter and bacon,
- Cinnamon Role Style
- Marscapone Cheese and Toasted Almonds
- Breakfast Casseroles; served with a side of rosemary potato hash or maduro hash and toast
- Ham or bacon, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, onions, garlic and feta cheese
- chorizo, black beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, red onions, cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese
- Pancakes served with homemade rum syrup and a side of scrambled eggs
- Orange ricotta pecan
- Banana walnut
- Coconut chocolate chip
- Apple bacon
- Cinnamon role
Vegetarian and Vegan Options Available for guests staying with us, occasionally also available to the public if we have them available.
- Rosemary Potato Hash Taco with black beans, spinach and pico de gallo
- Maduro (Ripe Plantain) Hash Taco with green salad, caremelized onions & garlic and cherry tomatoes
- Rosemary-Garlic-Almond White Bean Grilled Taco with mushrooms, onions, garlic, asparagus and spinach
- Polenta Breakfast Casserole with mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomatoes and asparagus
- Banana Walnut Vegan Pancakes with bourbon maple syrup
- Blackbean and Guacamole Grilled Taco with green salad and pico de gallo
- Garlic Quinoa Bowl with cumin-curry chayote hash, sauteed cherry tomatoes with onions and roasted pumpkin seeds
- Yuca Hash Taco with red or black beans, guacamole, greens/salad and pico de gallo